WILDE

v(o:o)v

~Welcome to Wilde! This site is semirealistic equine based off on the Wild West where horses roam. Overall, Wilde is a people friendly site where there are chances to meet new users who enjoy roleplaying their hooved furry pals. If you're interested, please register and create a bio! Any questions will be answered by the staff. Yeehaw!~

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WILDE

v(o:o)v

~Welcome to Wilde! This site is semirealistic equine based off on the Wild West where horses roam. Overall, Wilde is a people friendly site where there are chances to meet new users who enjoy roleplaying their hooved furry pals. If you're interested, please register and create a bio! Any questions will be answered by the staff. Yeehaw!~

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WILDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILDE is a realistic equine rpg based off in the Wild West where creatures roam

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Chatting Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantasy
Site Founder
Site Founder
Fantasy

Male Posts : 12
Horseshoes : 3214
Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers *follows the yellow brick road*

Chatting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatting Rules   Chatting Rules EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Cʜᴀᴛʙᴏx Rᴜʟᴇs

-No Fighting! I do not want to deal with your guy's drama, I really don't know why you would be fighting anyways. I can see you attempting to calm everyone but I advise you not to unless your a Mod, Admin. I would like you to have the proof and send it to me if there's fighting. But I do not want anyone telling someone to shut up or anything like that. Anyways if there is a fight happening log off the chat or change the topic. No one can fight without another person. RL drama should stay off the site and will. I don't really get why its brought here. I will not hesitate to warn you about this.

-No advertising in the cb there is a board for that so don't wast any time doing it in there.

- If fighting or something else is going on, Moderators and Admins can Kick you from the chat and or ban you, you cant get all angry when you come back or you will be banned until the matter is resolved then may you come back.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• l  l  l •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Private Mᴇssᴀɢɪɴɢ

-No advertising in your PMs. Do that in the proper area.

-No sending bad stuff or talk bad about anything or anyone.

-Do not send mean PMs to other members or you will get a warning.

-Don't spam someones pm's its annoying and hard to clean up.

-Please clear your inbox every once in a while so it doesn't overload.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• l  l  l •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Rᴜʟᴇs

-No Spamming or double posting in the forums, this means you cannot comment twice but must wait for another person to post before you post, this creates spam and makes our forum look messy. If you need to add something please click the 'edit' button on the right side of your message.

-All RolePlay posts should have 6+ sentences and a 120+ words! This is to help our members to advance and stretch their experiences in roleplay. Your other non-roleplay posts should be 3 words to as many as you need. I only wish for you to take the time to roleplay your characters.

-No swearing or gang related, etc words in your posts; period. This isn't a place for that and it never will be. If i hear any of it or detect anything of it then you will be banned for a limited time. Also no religious affiliates nor racist comments/sites. This causes members to leave and bad arguments. We as Staff don't want to deal with it so if we see any of it you will be banned until we feel you are ready to come back if not you will be gone forever.

Table made by Calla

Back to top Go down
https://wilde.board-directory.net

Chatting Rules
Page 1 of 1